Jane's TESOL Blog since 2007

曾敏珍老師英語教學部落格

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

How to introduce yourseelf

Opening
※Good morning, everyone. My name is XXX. I am very happy to be here to introduce myself.
※ Good morning, my (dear) classmates and teacher. My name is XXX. I am very glad/delighted to be here to introduce myself.
※ Good morning, my dear classamtes and teacher. It is my greatest honor to be here to introduce myself.
※ Good morning, everyone. My name is XXX. I am very glad/delighted to receive a chance to introduce myself.

 
Ending
This is my self-introduction.
Thank you!
Thank you for your precious time.
Thank you for your attention.

 

I major in Calligraphy and Painting because I like the touch of brush on paper. The brush is soft but the power is strong. Whenever I practice calligraphy and painting, I feel calm and peaceful. To me, Chinese characters are more than words. They are more like pictures, paintings. The art of calligraphy and painting becomes an inner elevated power to push myself to move forward.  Nevertheless, I hope my artwork will touch people’ heart. I think that is the true meaning and mission of being an artist.  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home