Jane's TESOL Blog since 2007

曾敏珍老師英語教學部落格

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Rumiko

Audio scripts 1.1


Interviewer: Rumiko, what do you eat on a typical day?

Rumiko: I don’t usually have breakfast because I can’t get up early enough to eat! I normally just buy coffee and drink it in the office. I usually have lunch in a restaurant near the office with people from work. When I was younger, I used to go to fast-food restaurants and have pizza, or fried chicken and French fries. Now I prefer eating something healthier, so I go to sushi restaurant or restaurant that serve organic food. And for dinner I eat out a lot, too.

Interviewer: Do you ever cook?

Rumiko: Well, I like to cook, but I work very late every day and also my kitchen’s too small. My boyfriend’s a better cook anyway.

Interviewer: Do you ever eat unhealthy food?

Rumiko: Well, I don’t eat a lot of sweet things but I drink a lot of coffee every day. I think I’m addicted to caffeine.

Interviewer: Are you trying to cut down on anything right now?

Rumiko: No. I eat healthily and I exercise regularly, so I don’t think I need to cut down on food.

Interviewer: Are people’ diets in your country getting better or worse?

Rumiko: Oh, probably worse. I think the diet in Japan today is much more westernized than before and that’s why some people are getting fatter. But personally, I like the fact that there are more different kinds of food and restaurants now. I enjoy the variety, it makes eating out much more fun.



2 Comments:

  • At 11:17 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi. I'm an English teacher in Spain. I just would like to know where I can download or where I can find the listening for the conversations on Rumiko and the food she likes and about Kevin and the idea of opening a restaurant in Chile. Thanks

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Blogger Lilian said…

    Hi. Do you have the scripts of the remaining of this book (NEF Intermediate)?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home