Jane's TESOL Blog since 2007

曾敏珍老師英語教學部落格

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Self introduction for Freshmen

Good afternoon, everyone
(Good afternoon, my dear teacher and classmates.)
(Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.)
Today I am very glad to be here to introduce myself. I am also very happy to have the chance to get to know more classmates from different departments (subjects). I hope from my self-introduction, I will have a lot of friends and we will enjoy the English class for the whole academic year.
My Chinese name is _______. My English name is _______. I major in Motion Pictures. A lot of my friends ask me why I choose to study film. I always tell them that I like to watch movies. My favorite movie is August Rush. I have watched it for five times. August Rush describes a simple story. An orphan tries to find his long lost parents. It is simple but it touches the bottom of my heart. Therefore, apart from watching a movie, I hope one day I can make a movie which can touch people’s heart too, bring positive influence to the public, and heal wounded heart.
+ hometown
+ English proficiency tests
+ how English will help you
+ Anything to share?
That is all about me. Do you have any questions?
Thank you for your attention.
(Thank you for your precious time)
(This is the end of my self-introduction, thank you)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home